Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 16 - Unmentionables

Let's talk panties! Not so fast, pervy dude to my left - this conversation is for ladies only. I'm gonna move over here, OK? You stay right there. For a brief history of undies, may I suggest this Wikipedia article? Very informative, even if it is totally weird that you're reading about underwear. At work. Anyway, from sacred undergarments to thong th-thong thong thongs, undies are a foundational piece of the wardrobe as a whole. Speaking of holes, who here is hanging on to panties with (unintentional) holes or elastic that has gone the way of the dinosaurs? Yeah, me too. Well, no longer.

Today, I tossed my tired drawers. While I was at it, I also purged those fabulously matronly nursing bras made of industrial strength Teflon, and most of my old thongs (bacteria highway, people). You deserve a pair of panties (or several even!) that do not droop, roll, bunch, or scream "I bought these 3 for $5 at the drugstore".

Tomorrow, we take a good look at the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders; but, until then, check out my friend Kristyn Burtt's blog if you take your underwear a bit more seriously than I take mine. Happy flinging!

No comments:

Post a Comment