Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 33 - The "Where Does My Time Go" Results Are In!

Before we jump into Cleaning Week, I figured I'd share the results I promised from the "Where Does my Time Go" Challenge. Drumroll please! ............. I have no free time! OK, I exaggerate. But I honestly expected to go into this experiment and find oodles of hours I could be using to learn Swahili, hand tool leather jewelry, get a tattoo, you get the picture. I won't bore you with the numbers, but at the end of the week, I only truly wasted about an hour a day. And folks, I needed to waste that time. Instead of finding more time to be wildly productive, I discovered that everyone, including you, Supermom, needs some time each day to twirl your hair and stare off into space. It's essential. So your mission today is simply to consciously waste a little time today. And a little tomorrow, and the next day, and the next....

No comments:

Post a Comment