Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 18 - Don't Judge Me, or My Plastic Purple Earrings from 1986

Today, I will simply regale you with a list of things I found in my closet, which are now going to some teenage girl in outer Queens who will look much, much better in them than I did. I swear, I'm not making this up.

- frilly hot pink lace-up corset
- purposefully ripped tank top with flames on it
- rainbow toe socks
- Indian wrap skirts shedding handfuls of sequins
- silver lame' cami with red glitter roses
- fuzzy zebra-print booty shorts
- "mirrored ball" holographic dress (with matching silver platform heels)
- T shirt that says, "Inside this body is a skinny person trying to get out. I ate her." given to me by an ex boyfriend many moons ago. He thought it was funny. That's why he's an ex.

Honestly, it's like I was possessed by the spirit of Ru Paul. Well, mama can't work it like she used to (nor does she care to, for that matter). I'm trading in my rhinestones for gallstones touchstones, retiring my BeDazzler, and leaving the booty shorts to gals with a bit less booty.

No comments:

Post a Comment