Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 17 - The Over-the-Shoulder-Boulder-Holder

A long time ago, in a (pre-baby) galaxy far far away, I was able to frolic through the boroughs of New York in nothing more than a cami with a shelf bra, or perhaps a tissue-light bandeau gracing my bosom. You see, I had no boobs. Those days are so over. Thank you, pregnancy! Now, I wouldn't think of leaving the house without a double barreled catapult to house my rockin' rack. But how many boobie baskets does a girl really need? Never really having required one, I did some homework.

Step one: go get fitted. NOT. Please - I think I'll skip the fitting until I'm the same size for more than two hours (thank you, breastfeeding!). Next!

Step two: select. According to Kristin the Lingerie Expert, you only need a total of 4-5 boob holsters, all in NUDE: 2-3 regular everyday bras, 1 convertible, and one sports bra (+ 3 nursing bras). That's it.

So ladies, our challenge tonight is to fling those tired flopper stoppers, and for heavens sake get rid of the white ones. Ta-ta(s) for now!

3 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat, girl. I used to be a comfortable B-cup...yoga tops, etc. No longer. *sigh*. I told Tim to remind me of how much my boobs annoy me right now if I ever talk about getting implants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope you need a black t-shirt bra with convertible straps. For those shirts that tend to stretch over the boobs and look fine until someone takes a flash photo and all that nude lycra glows through the black fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - good point Jenn! Add one black bra to the mix!

    ReplyDelete