Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 21 - Fabulous Weekly Round-up

OY! People, it's a miracle I survived this week: the Great Closet Purge of 2010. From boobie baskets to rhinestone lizards, I've gone through it ALL and kept only what I wear and love. Woot!

I watched an episode (or four) of "Hoarders" yesterday - oh. my. gosh. Wowzas! Have you seen this craziness? It chronicles a week in the life of chronic hoarders who are given the opportunity to work with an organization team & a therapist to get rid of the clutter. When I say clutter, what I actually mean is stuff/garbage/mice piled literally floor to ceiling, with only a small path to get from room to room. After I finished hyperventilating, I self-medicated with chocolate chips, and took a feather duster to everything that wasn't wearing a diaper. So, I dedicate the Great Closet Purge of 2010 to all those hoarders out there - may you find freedom in flinging. This lizard's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment