Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 99 - Doctor Drill-n-Fill

Remember Doctor Drill-n-Fill? The delightful flip top head which you could fill with PlayDoh teeth and practice your dentistry skills?

Dear Reader, Blogger just ate the rest of this post. It was good. It was thorough. And Blogger ate it. Now that it is gone, I am practicing letting it go instead of trying to recreate it - I'll just revisit the topic another time. Make no mistake - I am steamed. However, in my fury, I seem to have reached a weird Zen place of acceptance. I'm sure that in a few minutes, I'll snap out of it and swear a bit. Maybe eat a whole bar of something. Anyhoo....

Stay tuned because next time is my ONE HUNDREDTH POST!!! WOOT! I'll be taking a look back at what's worked, what has decidedly not worked, and where the heck to go from here. Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment