Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 102 - Poop in a Purse!

OK - run, right now, to your purse or diaper bag. What's the weirdest or funniest thing you've got in there? SHARE! Mine was a petrified banana peel from WEEKS ago that I had forgotten in a zippered pocket. Awesome. I also found three almonds, a thimble, and a teeny tiny steering wheel from one of Sebastian's trucks. If you had asked me yesterday, it would have been a poopy diaper, because that's what I've been reduced to.

Like many New Yorkers, I have a tendency to carry everything I own in my purse just in case (of what? an embroidery emergency? WHY do I have a thimble in there?). Time to lighten the load! Here's what I'm keeping:

*diaper bag only
  • top pocket: cell phone, 2 pens, lip gunk
  • side pocket: glasses case, small camera
  • front pouch: keys, subway pass, iPod
  • back pouch: umbrella
  • inside pockets: wallet, Tshirt & shorts for S (in case of toddler disaster)*, 2 diapers*, wet bag*, couple of wipes*
  • main: eReader, water bottles, snack bag, Hot Wheels car, Queen of Everything zippered bag (holds a tack of store cards, my business cards, a Tide pen for stains, a couple of pantyliners)
And that's all, folks! No more thimble, no more spare car parts. So, what's in your purse? Lemme see!

No comments:

Post a Comment