Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 59 - The Desk Job

My desk is making me crazy. Right now, it's piled high with unwrapped Christmas gifts, random recipes I've torn out of magazines, empty chocolate wrappers (what? It's a health food now - has antioxidants), the knitted scarf project I've abandoned twelve times, you get the picture. TIME TO CLEAN.

1. Clear it off. Everything into the box my holiday English muffins (great gift!!!!!!!!!!!) came in. I'm tempted to just leave everything there, but no.

2. Take each thing out, one at a time, and either find a home for it or wrap it up and give it to some unsuspecting soul for Christmas. "Merry Christmas, here's a rubber band ball! I made it myself!"

3. Put back only what I love and use (gimme back my rubber band ball!).

The Twelve Days of Office Supplies

On the twelfth day of Christmas I cleared my desk of thee:
Twelve chocolate wrappers
Eleven ugly lipsticks
Ten plastic bags
Nine knitting needles
Eight perfume samples
Seven mismatched mittens
Six ketchup packets
Five pairs of Spanx!
Four yards of tulle
Three empty mugs
Two sequined tanks
And the Chinese takeout from last week!

Haaaaaaaaaappy desking everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment