Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 58 - Fabulous Weekly Wrap-Up

This week has pretty much revolved around getting me back online after the death of my dear laptop (RIP). But I did manage to have a few ( approx 2) moments of fleeting productivity.

1 - I finished my pared down Christmas shopping, most of it done at the grocery store. Hey - nothing says Merry Christmas like a bottle of Heinz and a jar of pickles! And homemade granola/bars.

2 - I gave up my dreams of becoming a Breck Girl and decided that, by twirl or by curl, I would make peace with my frizz-tastic halo.

Who knows what I'll find to work on this week? With all the paring down I've done, I've barely scratched the surface. Here's to a horse, buggy, and bonnet in 2011! Oh - and an edible loaf of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment