Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 106 - NC Shindig

Do you hear that, folks? That's the sound of a whole mess of balls dropping. Our new website launched, Sebastian and I flew down to NC to attend my mom's ordination as a Deacon (shout out, Reverend Witwer!), and, to top it all off, I decided that right now was a GREAT time to attempt a raw vegan diet (it wasn't). Honestly, sometimes I wonder if I'm playing with a full deck (I'm not).

Anyhoo, I'll be jumping back into the fray, but I thought I'd post some pics from our time in NC. Cause my son is cute, ya'll.
Dive for cover! Sebastian's driving the tractor!!!!!

Dad and Sebastian feeding L'il Poo some fish food. Don't ask.

A really dreadful picture of my family! (L to R - mahself, Seb, my dad, my mom, my brother Tim)




No comments:

Post a Comment