Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 49 - Fabulous Weekly Wrap Up!

Ah, Daylight Savings. Love the extra hour of sleep (HA HA, Silly Reader - Sebastian can't tell time), but not loving the fact that it practically got dark at noon yesterday. And what's with all the stores getting out their CHRISTMAS stuff and playing carols already? Bah, humbug! You can expect a Righteous Rant about this in the weeks to come. On a cheerier note however, this is one of my favorite times of year; there's an invigorating chill in the air, the leaves are changing into their autumnal finery, and every coffee place in Creation is breaking out their own version of The Delicious and Irresistible Pumpkin Thing that Will Make Laura's Jeans Too Snug by Christmas Thanksgiving. Hooray to that!

So, this week we tackled the coat closet and Things With Cords (I didn't get to my junk drawer, sue me). The cords thing has proven to be more of a project than I had envisioned, but it's puttering along. I'm sewing a small charging station using the pattern from "One Yard Wonders" - awesome book, highly recommended. Lookie see - here are pictures!

... Ugh, hang on... stupid camera....

No comments:

Post a Comment